2008 Spring Ball
31st Anniversary Ball Weekend
Music by Calum MacKinnon with O'er the Border
Madison Scottish Country Dancers
Great Hall in the UW-Madison Memorial Union, 800 Langdon St.
April 19, 2008
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS APRIL ? - LATE CHARGE $10.00
- Mail completed registration form and check to Dyan Steenport, Registrar, address below.
- Pay online with PayPal.
City____________________________________ State_____________ Zip________________
Phone __________________________________E-mail ______________________________
Student? YES NO (please circle)
$ _______Total Amount Enclosed. Make checks payable to Madison Scottish
If you prefer to pay online, use PayPal!
Saturday Dinner Entree Choice
Please write in the name of the person if more than one person is using the form. There will be a cash bar.
__________________ Chicken Italiana (boneless breast in tomato vodka cream sauce on garlic-herb linguini) with salad and black bottom pie
__________________ Peruvian squash stew (potatoes, squash & feta cheese in squash bowl) with salad and black bottom pie
If hospitality is needed, indicate number of people & night:
- _______ Friday only
- _______ Saturday only
- _______ Friday & Saturday
Smoking preference? __________ Pet allergies? __________ Other special needs? ____________
If you are car pooling with others who want hospitality but who are not on this form, please
indicate their names:
10130 County Road Y
Mazomanie, WI 53560
Phone: 608 / 795-2633
(Hospitality requests will be automatically forwarded to Lois)
? Gammon Road
Middleton, WI 53562
Phone: 608 / ?
Hotel information: Greater Madison Convention & Visitors Bureau, http://www.visitmadison.com/ or 800/ 373-6376.
Order of events:
- Saturday, April 19: Memorial Union, 800 Langdon St. Phone: 608 / 265-3000
- 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Walkthrough of selected dances. Check "Today in the Union" for exact location.
- 5:30 p.m. Social Half Hour & Cash Bar
- 6:00 p.m. Dinner
- 7:30 p.m. Grand March and Ball
- Intermission: Silent Auction
- After Ball Potluck Party at a member's home
- Sunday, April 20: 10:00 a.m. Potluck Brunch at a member's home
Pages to Print and Bring with You
Need more local information? See our Madison links.
For all other questions, contact Ball Chair Nancy McClements Phone: 608 / 233-2956
Return to top
Return to Madison Wisconsin Scottish
Country Dancers Home
Last update: December 3, 2007
This page created and maintained by Nancy McClements.